Bush & Hedge Trimming
A+ Tree & Crane has been in the tree removal, trimming, and selective landscaping business since 1996 and services not only trees but other vegetation in your yard as well, such as bushes and hedges. Over the years, we have developed a reputation as one of the top-rated tree service companies in the Raleigh area and beyond. We know that finding reliable and experienced individuals to keep your bushes and hedges under control is integral to both your wallet and the overall aesthetic of your property.
As experts, we trim and maintain your bushes and hedges while maintaining the health and integrity of your plants. With a long list of clients and credentials, you can trust us to get the job done in a professional way that is both pleasing to the look of your property and your pocket.
CONTACT US TODAY
Call us today at (919) 854-0020, or fill out the form below to schedule your free estimate for your bush or hedge trimming project. Our professional team can restore and revitalize the bushes and hedges on your property in no time!
Why Trim My Bushes & Hedges?
Overgrown bushes and hedges are not only unattractive, thus decreasing the appeal of your property, but can also obstruct the view from windows and accessibility of walkways. Additionally, regular trimming and pruning of hedges and bushes can reduce weight and properly shape the landscaping. It’s a service that is both practical and pleasing to the eye.
At A+ Tree & Crane, we offer high quality and affordable bush and hedge trimming services with a range of solutions such as:
- Shaping and corrective trimming and pruning
- Thinning or decreasing size
- Aesthetic landscape trimming and pruning
Why Hire a Professional?
It may be tempting to take some garden shears and do the job yourself, but inexperienced attempts at trimming or pruning your bushes and hedges can result in some scary outcomes. It can be hard to know when to stop or what shape to create, leaving you with a bush that looks more like a tumbleweed. We all know how long it takes for a person to recover from a bad haircut and bushes and hedges are no different. Furthermore, you could also damage the plant in the process.
Our experienced team members are trained and educated on the needs of bushes and hedges and can properly execute trimming services.
More reasons to hire professionals:
- Fewer accidents. Educated and trained individuals keep the health of the bushes and hedges in mind throughout the trimming process, thus mitigating the potential for landscape damage and prolonging the life and beauty of the plants. Professionals also have the tools and training to get the job done right, with no risk of injury to yourself.
- Achieve the look you want. A professional landscaper has the training and expertise to bring your bush and hedge visions to life.
- It saves time. Homeowners and business owners are busy, and professionals know exactly what we’re doing. A pro gets your landscaping or trimming project done quickly.
- Increased property value. Professional landscaping is an investment that pays off, creating a pleasing aesthetic that adds allure to your property.